Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Machine Twenty-Thirteen!

 Hello ladies and ghouls!  It's once again Halloween, which means I can catch up on the post I forgot to do last year.  Well, that and eat ALL the candy.  This year was my 7th annual costumed pumpkin carving party, and so once again I felt obliged to do some original art for the invitations.  You may recall previous years here and here.  It kind of forced me to do a style that I hadn't really messed with for a year, but it was fun.  You'll also notice the artwork from the previous year, which, due to a sugar-induced coma I forgot to post last year.  Finally, there is a new feature, one of my few forays into 3-dimensional artwork.  I went as Kane from 'Alien' this year, and decided to create my own chest-burster.  This little sucker is made from styrofoam, sculpey clay, wire, some plastic, hot glue, house paint, and mod podge.  Happy Halloween everybody!









Greg White Illustration


No comments:

Post a Comment