Saturday, October 12, 2013

It's Just a Jump to the Left...

For the 2nd movie poster this month I've illustrated the insane Halloween classic, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."  This one was fun, but a bit of a beast.  I had to redraw Tim Curry about 5 times to get his creepy mug the way I wanted it.  You can see a few of the earlier versions below.  My favorite part of this one is Riff Raff and Magenta firing their anti-matter lasers to create the border.  They were by far the easiest characters to draw.  I know it's probably a little controversial to do a Rocky Horror poster that doesn't actually depict Rocky in all his muscular glory, but I thought it was more fun to maintain a bit of mystery about the character.  Now I'm off to start work on my Halloween costume for this year.  I intend on being a complete bloody mess.











  Greg White Illustration

1 comment:

  1. Would you mind contacting me at Christina71087@gmail.com
    I am working on a Rocky Documentary and have it currently in consideration to play at a few festivals next year. I would LOVE to use some of your artwork as the cover poster! I look forward to hearing from you, - Christina

    ReplyDelete