Monday, May 4, 2015

May the Fourth be With You

So it looks like I'm back in the movie poster business again!  I had to take several months off from movie posters because I had to work on some other gallery work (which I will post soon) and because I was frankly sick of doing them.  But I found my second wind and then some when the opportunity to show work at a local comic con came up and I realized I needed more nerd fare to hock.  It was a tough turn-around, but I managed to get the entire Star Wars trilogy done in time for the con.  What can I say, the force was with me.  You can buy these at my etsy store for $18 each or all three for $40!

I'll be posting Empire and Jedi throughout the rest of this week, so keep an eye on this space!





Greg White-Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment